Thông tin về BlackBerry 9320 này đã xuất hiện khá lâu và cũng thỉnh thoảng lại có vài thông tin mới về nó. Hôm nay, RIM đã chính thức công bố thông tin về chiếc BB mới nhất trong dòng Curve này. Có 3 đặc điểm của chiếc Curve 9320 được RIM nhấn mạnh là về kiểu dáng cùng phím cứng BBM; chạy HĐH mới nhất OS 7.1 với wi-fi hotspot và FM Radio; và Parental Controls

Hey #TeamBlackBerry, we’ve got someone we want you to meet –- the newest member of the BlackBerry® Curve™ family of smartphones! We’re very proud to present the BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320, a stylish new smartphone for the socially-connected. I’ve got my hands on one of these smartphones right now, and I wanted to give you the heads up on three things you should know about this new BlackBerry Curve smartphone:

Style meets practicality

The first thing I noticed was just how well the BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone fit in my hand, and how good it looks at the same time. If you’re someone who’s really into messaging and social networking this BlackBerry smartphone is a wise choice. You get the best in class QWERTY keyboard for easy typing, a dedicated button for BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™) — !!! — and it’s available in multiple colors so you can express your personal style. (Note: Please check with your carrier for color availability.)

Next Generation BlackBerry 7.1 OS

After you turn the BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone on and start it up, you’ll notice that it’s runningBlackBerry® 7.1 OS. It gives you a smooth and fast BlackBerry smartphone experience, which I noticed most while I was browsing the web. The new OS adds features like Mobile Hotspot (Wi-Fi® sharing), which allows you to connect up to five additional devices*. It also has FM radio so you can tune into your favorite local radio stations.

Peace of mind at your fingertips with Parental Controls

For you parents out there considering the purchase of a smartphone to stay in touch, rest assured that your child or teen can safely use their BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone to have fun while giving you peace of minds thanks to new parental controls. With Parental Controls, you have the ability to limit or restrict certain phone numbers, websites, and various social networking apps.

Well, there you have it: three things you should know about the BlackBerry Curve 9320. It’s designed to make messaging and accessing social networks incredibly easy, it’s running the latest BlackBerry OS, and it features handy parental controls for peace of mind. I think this may just be one of the best BlackBerry Curvesmartphones for someone who is considering their first smartphone.

Pricing and availability of the BlackBerry Curve 9320 will be announced in conjunction with RIM’s distribution partners.
RIM vẫn chưa công bố giá, nhưng chắc cũng xấp xỉ 9220 <br /><br />--- Added at 09/05/2012, 06:55 ---<br /><br />Oh, lạ quá, đọc tin từ Google Reader để viết bài, viết xong đang định mở lại để trích nguồn thì đã không còn thấy nó trên blogs.blackberry.com nữa. Không hiểu sao RIM lại gỡ xuống, may là thằng Google Reader nó vẫn cache lại

View more random threads: