Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 11
    Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    Em dùng 8700 V

Em có cài một phần mềm ở trên diễn đàn, sau khi khởi động lại nó báo lỗi 205 bắt reset, Nhưng sau vài lần reset thì bây giờ ko thể khởi đọng được nữa

Sau đó em uprom., thì nó báo là ko thể up được ~X(

bacs nào biểt con của em bị bệnh gì ko chữa kiểu gì
    em xin cảm ơn

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    search Google và ra cái này trên cr@ckberry(link đây)

App Error 205
    reset

I pressed reset only to have the whole process repeated, over and over and over! Each time I pressed reset, my BB came to the same error screen and wouldn't let me proceed any further. I did a Google search and found out App Error 205 is the BB screen of death, and if you see it, you're basically screwed. I was really upset with myself for getting the App Error 205 because it was my own dumb fault. I accidentally deleted an couple important .cod files needed for the OS to run. Even worse, because the Pearl kept reseting (referred to as "initializing"), it wouldn't let me connect to Desktop Manager! For anyone out there who has ever experienced the horror of App Error 205, however, there is a solution.
    How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected - PinStack.com - BlackBerry forums

theo cái link nó chỉ mình ra đến đây:

Problem: When trying to re-install an operating system that constantly intializes, Desktop Manager will not recognize the device.

Solution: The following walkthough!

Thank you to Pentace for this excellent walkthough:

FYI this will work for any handheld that constantly initializes.. aka the hourglass of doom.

1. Install the desktop software.
    2. Install the handheld software. (If it is a non Vendor software.. exp. T-Mobile. search and delete the "vendor.xml" file.)
    3. Pull the battery out of your device.
    4. With the battery out connect the device to the computer.
    5. Go to Options and select "connection settings"
    6. Select USB PIN this may take a few moments since there is no battery in the device. you might even have to select detect device in some rare cases.
    7. Select the application loader icon.
    8. Select all software you want installed.
    9. Proceed to the end portion untill you see the "Finish" button.
    10. Very IMPORTANT. do not hit the finish button, instead select the ADVANCED button.
    11. Make sure both boxes are checked.
    12. Proceed until it asks you if you want to automatically back up and restore. Select DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP MY HANDHELD.
    13. Once the process starts. take care not to bump out the cord and re-insert the battery. Again on some rare occasions you might have to wait until it finishes saying connect to insert the battery.

m na là nó bo uprom tháo pin, tác gi cũng nói rng bn không nên b cuc - keep moving forward

THIS MAY FAIL THE FIRST OR SECOND TIME DONT WORRY JUST KEEP TRYING.

If you do not get it by the 3rd time.. download the Blackberry java developers kit and install it. once installed find the javaloader.exe file and move it into the c:\ directory

Once it is under the c:\, go to start then run and type. cmd.exe

After the command prompt apears type in "c:\javaloader -usb wipe" to wipe the handheld

Chúc bạn may mắn với em Blackberry của mình :x

Mình lâu không dùng cách uprom tháo pin này, nếu bạn không biết để tối qua tinhte copy bài cho bạn

(Cách này hơi phức tạp 1 tí, mà bên tinhte lại có ảnh rất dễ nhìn)

(Bên này mình k search được bài uprom tháo pin, không pin.....)

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    đúng rồi đấy. Mình cũng đang định bảo bạn vậy. nhớ là up bằng app loader nhé

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi m34n
    đúng rồi đấy. Mình cũng đang định bảo bạn vậy. nhớ là up bằng app loader nhé
    phù phù mình đã up bài uprom thao pin ở đây
    Hy vọng giúp bạn machia89 được phần nào

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    EM làm được rồi,
    Thanks các bác nhiều lắm :x:x

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    up rom tháo pin là được nhưng trước khi uprom bạn phải xóa cái file vendor đi mới được không đó là cái nhà mạng chặn khi sử dụng đó, chúc bạn thành công

Bác dùng thử cái phần mềm MMN đi cái đó có thể giúp bác đấy tìm hiểu nó trước khi dùng ..... Chúc vui

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    cái này up rom nguyên bản hay các bản rút gọn đã đc đánh giá tốt là hết, lúc trc e vọc remove bluetooth trên con 87 cũng bị kaka

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    cái nay mình cung bi 2 lần rồi.va cách khắc phục là uprom tháo pin. moi thứ lại ok.cách up thi co rồi bạn nhé.goodluck

Chúc mừng bạn. up ROM tháo pin là lựa chọn hợp lý nhất khi gặp lỗi mà mình không biết mà. Cách đó chữa bách bệnh đó

[ Posted by Mobile Device ]

Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •