Kết quả 1 đến 2 của 2
    Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    Dear các mod/mem của bbvn,
    Đợt này mình thấy trên crackberry có 2 nhân viên của BB đang khá là active và trả lời câu hỏi/fix issue cho mọi người. Mình nghĩ các mod/mem của diễn đàn có thể dịch các đoạn đó ra và paste lên đây để tất cả mọi người đều được theo dõi.

Mình paste trước một đoạn về camera

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi smcv Xem bài viết
    Thought I would take the opportunity to occasionally dispense a bit of technical trivia...

When designing the PRIV camera, viewfinder performance was a key consideration. The faster you can run your viewfinder, the faster you can run autofocus, etc.
    We ended up dialing it in between 40 and 50fps.
    When placed side by side with most other Android phones, I think you'll find the experience is like seeing the difference between 30fps and 60fps videos

Oh, also, PRIV gets a 2-stop boost in sensitivity in the viewfinder by summing pixels in-sensor, which means it can keep the framerate up higher even in darker environments. In dimmer light, when other Android cameras start dropping framerate, PRIV is still nice and smooth.
    Dịch mấy cái này quá khó -_-

Trả lời câu hỏi của một thành viên về các tính năng trong hub

<div>
    <aside>

<div>Welcome, Bryant! I am a former BlackBerry employee myself. Ala 2007, worked on Bold

Can you let us know if following features are coming to Hub:
    1. Integration with *text messages *so you don&#039;t have to go to a separate app to reply to texts/mms
    2. Integration with other other *IM clients* (wait, is it even under your control? Or do third party developers have to do something to integrate their app with Hub?* If so,* have you released developer documentation and sent it to popular apps that one would want to integrate with Hub? Eg: *Worldmate, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype and so on*)

One more question:
    3. What kind of *release cycle* can we expect for the first 6 months or Hub? App to be updated every 2 weeks, every month? I am guessing that your team would be monitoring user feedback and frantically trying to push fixes and new features. So, a 2 week cycle for first 6 months and then perhaps monthly or bi-monthly cycle?
    Now that&#039;s a lot of questions...where to begin....

1) Can you tell me what it is that bothers you about going to a separate app for text messaging? I&#039;ll admit this one somewhat surprises me. Given the large number of great text messaging apps available in the Google Play store, we didn&#039;t want to try to re-invent the wheel where we didn&#039;t have to. What specific use-cases do you have that aren&#039;t met currently? Would love to get specific details from folks on this.

2) It&#039;s both and varies. Some of it is under our control where we can, and some of it we need the co-operation of partners. We know that integrated content is important to our users, and the Hub in general, so we&#039;re working to make sure we can get the right pieces one way or the other. Can&#039;t go a whole lot into specifics.

3) Can&#039;t give a whole lot of specifics at this point, but given we&#039;re detached from the OS and have the ability to update via Google Play we aim to do so as quickly as we can to deliver fixes and new feature content.</div><div>Nhấp chuột vào đây để đọc toàn bộ...</div>
    </aside>
    </div>

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    GG dịch đi bác

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Trả lời: 13
    Bài viết cuối: 31-10-2015, 03:05 PM
  2. RMHS đã lựa chọn BES 10 và BlackBerry Z10 cho nhân viên của mình
    Bởi hoanghontrenbien trong diễn đàn Tin tức BlackBerry
    Trả lời: 10
    Bài viết cuối: 04-01-2014, 11:58 AM
  3. Hình ảnh BlackBerry Q10 được đính hơn 700 viên kim cương
    Bởi 0977u7y6ty5t54 trong diễn đàn Tin tức BlackBerry
    Trả lời: 38
    Bài viết cuối: 27-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  4. Trả lời: 4
    Bài viết cuối: 17-01-2013, 01:03 PM
  5. BlackBerry, Android , IOS - nền tảng nào hấp dẫn các lập trình viên?
    Bởi RAOTHDCU1261 trong diễn đàn Tin tức BlackBerry
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài viết cuối: 25-09-2011, 02:57 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •